- Natural Healing Crystals India Selenite Satin Spar Sphere Morocco Mental Clarity Reiki Stone Cleansing Stone High Vibration Stone Angels Stone Divining Chakra Ball Metaphysical Healing Mineral Crystal
- Selenite is a variety of gypsum. which is readily cleaved into natural wands or sheets.
- It is also called Satin Spar at times, though this term is also used for a type of calcite.
- Return Is Not Accepted After 48 Hours Of Delivery
- Stand Is Not In Offer And Not Available
Selenite is a variety of gypsum. which is readily cleaved into natural wands or sheets. It is a very soft stone which can be scratched easily with a fingernail. It is also somewhat flexible and can be bent with gentle pressure, which is why it is sometimes found in curls called ram’s horn formations. It is also called Satin Spar at times, though this term is also used for a type of calcite. The name selenite comes from the Greek word Selene, meaning moon. It has been used for window panes, such as those in Santa Sabina in Rome. The giant crystals in the Naica Cave of Crystals are Selenite Gypsum. It’s a form of gypsum crystal that I refer to as liquid light. Interestingly, gypsum occurs on every continent in the world, and is the most common of all the sulfate minerals. Selenite crystals are white in color, and have many healing and mystical properties. It is named after the Greek goddess of the moon, Selene. It has only a 2 on the Mohs hardness scale, and is tubular in shape, with striations running along its length. This soft, but powerful, mineral is extremely important to work with, as the selenite healing properties are greatly beneficial for everyone. It helps to stabilize and balance the emotional body.